EES is a qualified authority for providing commissioning services for green buildings. EES is providing the following services:
- Review the owner's project requirements (OPR)
- Review the basis of design document (BOD)
- Develop and implement the commissioning plan.
- Incorporate commissioning requirements into construction documents, for energy related systems.
- Conduct commissioning design review.
- Review contractor submittals applicable to systems being commissioned.
- Develop the O&M manuals for commissioned systems / Prepare the scheme of O&M manuals and review them accordingly.
- Verify that requirements for training are completed.
- Complete a summary commissioning report.